Financial operations manager
- Advanced in Microsoft Office(Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts;
- A high level of self-motivation;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in coordination and under supervision;
- Attention to details;
- Quick Learning;
As a plus
- Bachelor/Major in Economics/Finance/accounting;
- Intermediate level of English(spoken and written);
- 40-hour workweek with flexible working hours (start from 8 to 11 am);
- Annual paid vacations (18 working days);
- Paid days off on National Holidays;
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days);
- English classes (for different levels of language skills; etc.);
- External and internal professional training and conferences;
- Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan;
- Tax compensation (Social & Single Social Payment) and accounting support;
- Engaging working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment;
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
- Corporate and team events.
- Preparation of contracts, invoices, payment orders, acts.
- Managing financial transactions
- Consultation on accounting issues
- Completion of the operation book, preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports
- Work with sheets (Excel, GoogleSheets)
- Work with Client-Bank and with a digital signature
- Work with the internal ERP-system
- Performing the tasks assigned by the chief accountant
The APP Solutions is a client-oriented innovative software development company, which offers B2B web and mobile solutions for business and has niche expertise in AI/ML with Google among clients. Our clients are startups and enterprises from countries all over the world.
The APP Solutions creates and strengthens the ability of their business to thrive towards employees’ goals as well as helping each one of them work together while feeling comfortable in a friendly working environment.