We are looking experienced and smart engineer for stable project on a B2C product company that has grown to 40M visitors per month & millions of annual revenue.
Their main focus now is launching the next generation of shopping recommendation experiences for the consumer. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, impact & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ year of experience in software engineering Node.JS
- Willing to work with new stuff and technologies
- Good communications and english skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience in scaling and highload products
- Ruby on Rails (client has some microservices on RoR, but will be needed to migrate ones to Node.js)
- Experiencing all aspects of the product development process, including frontend, backend, data exploration, and prototyping.
- Attending agile meetings
- Maintenance of Rails applications, dealing with legacy code
- Transition from Ruby to Node.JS
- Taking part in the architecture design process.
- Incorporating feedback from consumers into products that improve consumers’ online shopping experience.
- Dealing with infrastructural challenges
- Work with flexible working hours
- Paid vacations (18 working days), National Holidays, sick leaves (10 working days)
- External and internal professional training and conferences
- Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan
- Engaging the working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team
- Corporate and team events
The product empowers consumers by simplifying their research and enabling more informed shopping decisions.
Leveraging AI and advanced data technologies, it creates trustworthy product recommendations at a large scale, spanning multiple verticals, including Retail, Streaming, and Travel.
The product reaches over 40 million monthly users through its portfolio of shopping assistance websites and content platform for large publishers