What You’ll Do
As a software engineer, you’ll work with product owners and technical leads while helping a team of engineers and developers to evolve our products and services without sacrificing quality continuously.
- Collaborate with other developers while frequently implementing and deploying code releases without downtime.
- Assist in architecting our current and future large-scale web and mobile applications.
- Continue building and scaling our applications while ensuring high availability and high-reliability connections with our end systems.
- Design and develop software according to end-user requirements and quality standards and identify/ ensure programming patterns
- Conduct code reviews, write unit, integration, and performance tests and perform validation
- Collaborate with internal teams and customer support to improve and remediate issues.
- 3+ years of experience using Node.js/React
- Relational Database - T-SQL, MySQL
- Significant experience maintaining and creating public APIs.
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems and zero downtime deployment techniques.
- Version Control Git
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of UX / UI, mobile-first principles, and advanced web functions and standards
- RESTful services implementation and knowledge.
- English - Upper-intermediate or higher