We're looking for an experienced Tech Leader with a deep understanding of the HealthTech domain. You will work mostly with new projects, help with architecture vision and oversee the execution by your team. You will be one of the key players in the Healthcare practice. AI/ML would be a strong plus for the success of this position.
- 5+ years of consulting experience / technical sales.
- 5+ years of architecture, design, and implementation of highly distributed apps
- Healthcare-specific knowledge (HL7 - FHIR, Hospital Information System (HIS), Health Information Exchange (HIE), EMR Systems experience, EHR Systems experience (EPIC, Cerner, Allscripts, etc), Hospital Data Integration, Patient Portal, HIPAA / GDPR); InterSystems IRIS, Datalake, Datafabric, Healthconnect
Cloud Solutions: GCP or AWS or Azure (preferably certified)
AI/ML: ChatGPT API, Jupyter, Python, PyTorch, TensorFlow, Docker, NewRelic, REST API, Apache Beam, Pandas, Kubernetes,
Databases Relational: MySQL, MariaDB, Google Cloudsql, Postgresql; NoSQL: MongoDB, Elasticsearch;
Data Warehousing: Google BigQuery, Data Flow or AWS, Azure alternatives
Other: Redis, Memcache, Google CloudStorage, Amazon S3; Web: Nginx, Apache; Queue: RabbitMQ, GCP PubSub; CI: TeamCity, Jenkins; Monitoring & logging: Zabbix, StackDriver, ELK, Graphana, StatsD
- Presale activity primarily in HealthTech: Preparation of Architecture vision, Discovery Phases, Code Review, Estimates
- You will act as client's technical point of contact for everything related to their project
- Work with existing clients on their AI transformation / Product expansion
- Build a team of engineers and coach them