P&L, CF, CAC are not just strange abbreviations for you. You know how to make them work, you love numbers and attentive to details. You not afraid of challenges and want to have an environment to grow professionally.
- At least 2 years of working experience as a Financial Analyst;
- Advanced in Microsoft Office(Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts;
- A high level of self-motivation;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in coordination and under supervision;
As a plus
- Knowledge of Quick Books
- Work experience in an outsourcing company
- Bachelor/Major in Economics/Finance/accounting;
- Intermediate level of English(spoken and written);
- 40-hour workweek with flexible working hours (start from 8 to 11 am);
- Annual paid vacations (18 working days);
- Paid days off on National Holidays;
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days);
- Flexible remote policy after probation period
- External and internal professional trainings and conferences;
- Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan;
- Tax compensation and accounting support;
- Engaging working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment;
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team;
- Corporate and team events.
- P&L, CF, CAC, Sales report, Marketing report, Payment forecast, ROI
- Team consultation on financial questions
- Work with sheets (Excel, Google Docs)
- Timely payments
- Work with Client-Bank and with a digital signature
- Work with the internal ERP-system
- Prepare supporting documents for banks
- Calculation and coordinating payments for contractors and partners
- Optimization of expenses
- Can prepare typical financial agreements according to templates
- Performing the tasks assigned by the CEO
Our team is looking for a passionate Financial Analyst. We believe that proper company scaling is impossible without measuring our performance at any stage. We believe that we can build a transparent relationship with you if you value growth, respect, productivity, and the most important meaningfulness of your work.
You will report directly to the CEO.
The APP Solutions is a client-oriented innovative software development company, which offers B2B web and mobile solutions for business and has niche expertise in AI/ML with Google among its clients. Our clients are startups and enterprises from countries all over the world.
The APP Solutions was formed to create a company where employees can become the best version of themselves. We believe that we are the best place to work because we have a well-established culture, and we have the required flexibility to adjust to always changing the market without losing our core values.