The App Solutions Business Estimation Analysts are responsible for the technical win of an opportunity, adept at understanding customer needs and how our products can benefit them. Our Business Estimation Analysts are expert communicators capable of expressing complex technical concepts into readily consumable information for both technical and nontechnical audiences.
They are a valued consultant to the customer, pre- and post-sales. Furthermore, TAS Business Estimation Analysts serve as a driving force for our company. Given our close connection with our customers, we expect Sales Engineers to work together to guide marketing and product management.
- 3+ years’ experience in IT (outsourcing company will be a plus) as a Business Analyst, Project Manager or Product Owner
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Gathering and elicitation of customer requirements.
- Transferring business needs to functional requirements
- Ability to offer options for developing solutions in web/mobile development
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced writing and speaking English.
Additionally, would be great:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other technology-related fields.
- Experience in sales for app/web solutions.
- Assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Serve as the main technical resource on sales calls and product's proof of concept activities.
- Educate the customer on product features, specifications, and integration.
- Serves as the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer’s technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training and education.
- Identify revenue driven feature requests and bring them into product management for consideration.
- Work with team to drive new product presentations and demonstration.
- Assist development/testing team with details of upcoming and existed projects/features.
What do you get in return:
- Engaging working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team
- Transparent, quality-oriented working process without excessive bureaucracy
- Freedom / Elbow room / License to apply professional expertise — your decisions matter
- Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan
- Team building activities
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (18 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Travel expense compensation for candidates from other cities
- Tax compensation (Social & Single Social Payment)
- Finance consulting and accounting support