We are looking for a senior SEO specialist with great analytics and management skills to improve The APP Solutions website ranking and increase the number of relevant inbound leads.
- Strong background in content-driven SEO, technical SEO and link building for the English speaking markets
- Portfolio with successful projects
- 3+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of search ranking principles and data analysis
- Experience building content, building backlinks and optimizing web page experience
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- English level starting from upper intermediate
- Experience with SemRush, Ahrevs, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SeRanking, and other SEO and webmaster tools
Would be a plus:
- Experience with PPC, Google Ads, re-marketing, re-targeting
- Successful experience with tech companies
- Work closely with an in-house team of writers, designers, web developers, SEO managers as well as other members of the marketing team
- Condict competitors analytics
- Increase relevant traffic volume
- Suggest blog posting opportunities
- Participate in the development of the content plan for the blog
- Analyze the current website and keywords ranking
- Improve the ranking of existing articles with keywords optimization
- Create monthly reports of the activity progress, traffic channels, and suggest improvements
- Perform an in-depth technical SEO audit on all web properties, with a detailed optimization plan based on best practices.
- Plan and execute the SEO strategies to meet Google’s guidelines and increase search visibility, rankings, and organic traffic.
*Our future link building expert must be able to work with our SEO team remotely (excellent communication skills is a must).
- Ability to make your impact on business growth
- A bonus system, tailored to you after probation period
- Flexible remote policy
- Professional growth of our employees is very welcome, so there are no restrictions on development - the company compensates for the payment of conferences, seminars, courses and other events (including foreign ones) that improve the professional skills of our employees
- The most technologically and green office among IT companies (we have a lot of greenery, and also on our roof, we have installed alternative solar energy)
- Fruit, delicious coffee beans and cookies
- Free bike and car parking
- Large recreation area, PlayStation, table tennis and football
*To apply for this position, please send your CV (in English only) with a detailed description of your career, experience, skills, and projects, and salary expectation per hour. We guarantee the privacy of any information received.
The App Solutions, founded in 2014, is a rapidly growing company where technology and innovations are not just words; it’s our passion! You will join a team of 55 professionals with strong values. We work with funded startups as well as medium businesses and enterprises to deliver the best possible solutions for every client. We are expanding our machine learning expertise and approached this market with some well-known clients like Google.