- 2+ years of IT sales experience for Western Europe and/or US markets
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of sales techniques and different clients acquisition channels
- Experience with full-cycle sales — from lead generation to signing the contract
- Ability to understand client’s needs and address them as well as the ability to interpret the technical team responses for the client.
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills, ability to express thoughts brief and to the point.
- Understanding of software development process.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Web, Mobile Development companies
- Master’s degree in business administration or a related field
What will you be doing?
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets managing active and passive sales channels.
- Drive sales, follow up leads, sell to dedicated accounts, work with referrals.
- Build and promote robust and long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts.
- Collaborate on marketing initiatives to drive leads, pipeline, and deal progression.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
What do you get in return:
- Engaging work processes with challenging tasks in a professional environment
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team
- Transparent, quality-oriented working process without excessive bureaucracy
- Elbow room to apply professional expertise — your decisions matter
- Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan
- Team building activities
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (18 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Travel expense compensation for candidates from other cities
- Tax compensation (Social & Single Social Payment)
- Finance consulting and accounting support