You will be a perfect candidate if:
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You are a responsible, result-oriented and fast learner.
- You are sociable, flexible, proactive team player with outside the box thinking.
- You are a perfectionist in your attitude to work (systematic and self-organization).
- You have experience in active and passive communications with foreign clients/customers.
- You demonstrate advanced listening skills.
- You have analytical thinking.
- Additional experience in customer support, call center, sales department will be an advantage if in the future you plan to become a Sales Director.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conducting business correspondence with clients and identifying clients' needs.
- Building effective communication with clients.
- Constant use of active and passive clients engaging channels (messengers, social services, etc.).
- Maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Preparation of presentations, proposals, and reports.
- Organization of meetings with clients.
- CRM maintaining and support of contracts with customers.
What are we offering?
- Engaging working process with challenging tasks in a professional environment
- Open-minded, collaboration-friendly, invention-driven team
- Transparent, quality-oriented working process without excessive bureaucracy
- Freedom / Elbow room / License to apply professional expertise — your decisions matter
- Continuous learning opportunities and personal development plan
- Team building activities
- 40-hour working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (18 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Travel expense compensation for candidates from other cities
- Tax compensation (Social & Single Social Payment)
- Finance consulting and accounting support