On 26th of January 2017, the Network Meeting of the Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce (NUCC) took place. The event was hosted by KPMG.
Main topics that were discussed at the meeting:
- The ongoing reforms in Ukraine that will impact Ukraine`s business climate.
- The specifics of operating in the Ukrainian market.
- Laws and regulations Norwegian companies must be aware of when engaging Ukrainian labor forces.
The App Solutions team was the only representative of Ukrainian IT community. Our Business Analyst got a warm introduction from the NUCC with all the members.
Watch the video to get more details.
An important takeaway about the benefits of Norwegian-Ukrainian IT-cooperation
- Norway needs IT-competence. Today the storage of skilled IT-professionals is the main impediment to growth.
- Ukraine is an attractive IT-destination. It has the largest pool of IT-professionals in Eastern and Central Europe. All the developers have the high competence and the lower price level. An additional benefit is the proximity of Ukraine to Europe.
- Due to the high cost of labor in Norway, there is a trend of total automation of all processes.